We are introducing new features for Pro Cloud. The features are automatically added to your software at no charge. Inspired by designer feedback, these new features are designed to save you time and make your life easier.
One of the hardest parts of being an Interior Designer is when a Client wants to return a beautiful piece of your design. Whether it be for an understandable reason or just because, it is still a time consuming process for you, the designer. That is why our development team thought about these pain points and created a system in Design Manager software to easily handle these tricky situations. We took advice from our designers and created an intuitive and streamlined process to easily do refunds.
We took an outdated window, where you needed to enter the information yourself...
...And turned it into a modern window where the information is populated for you. Reducing the steps involved in processing refunds for your Clients.
To see the revamped Client Returns and Credits window in action please watch these short videos:
In addition to the new Client Returns system, the latest Pro Cloud release includes the following new features:
- The Invoice Listing with Item Detail report now includes an option to show total payments.
- The Delivery/Shipping report has received two new options to show Items that are: Delivered (have a Delivery Date, regardless of other dates) and Delivered and Shipped (have a Delivery Date and a Shipped Quantity).
- A Delivered Date range has been added to the Specification Search.
- The Chart of Accounts report now has an option to exclude closed accounts.
- Inventory Search – now search the entire Stock Item Description for a specific word. When you sort the Inventory Stock Item Glossary by the Description column, you can search the entire Description of all Stock Items for a specific word by typing an * and then the word you are looking for.
- Easier ways to change the Color-coded Status of a Proposal have been added.
- New columns were added for Invoiced, Deposit Applied/Refunded, and Deposit Available on the Proposal and Documents window.
The complete list of new features and update fixes included in the Pro Cloud v522 release can be found on our release notes page.
If you have been using these new features and would like to share your experience with other users, please do so in the comments section below.